We pride ourselves on providing you with the best quality jewellery that lasts you a lifetime. In order to help your stunning pieces retain their lustre, we have created a list of jewellery industry care tips:
- Remove jewellery before entering any aquatic environment, while conducting cleaning tasks or while exercising.
- Thoroughly dry your jewellery with a soft cloth once it has been exposed to water.
- Do not expose your jewellery or watches to hot water.
- Only use jewellery cleaning solutions, when specified for the particular type of material (i.e. gold or diamond) and ensure that it is not corrosive.
- Makeup, Perfume and hairspray can damage your jewellery. Gently wipe your jewellery clean to remove skin oils and makeup.
- Make sure that your accessories are the last to be put on and the first thing to come off before getting undressed.
- Do not wear your jewellery to bed.
- Get your jewellery professionally cleaned and replated (white gold) every year.
- Keep all jewellery separate from one another. As pearls are porous, keep in a separate pouch.